Institute of Digital Musk offers Certificate course in Graphic Designing. Also, termed as communication design that uses multiple components to convey a message. Graphic designers are one of the most sought after professionals in almost every sector. They are in high demand for online, offline, international, and local job markets. They are needed in both print and electronic media to capture the eye and imagination of the audience.
Certification in Graphic Design Course
- Learn and master the basic but latest graphic designing software
- Learn the principles of graphic designing and methodologies of visual communication
- Get the know-how of jumpstarting your graphic designing career
- Gain comprehensive insight into the graphic designing industry
Course Duration: This is 6 weeks course.
A powerful image can convey a million things and attract people without a single word.
Join our course to become the pro in using the graphic designing software. You will gain the knowledge and the skills to perform various graphic design projects, even those challenging and critical ones. The course will also equip you with tools related to the image file format, four colour separation, resolution, and so on.
Our certificate course in Graphic Designing ensures that you get the practical knowledge to be ready for the job market.
On completion of the Certificate course from IDM, you will have the knowledge and skills to perform a variety of tasks related to graphic designing. Some of them are creating visiting cards, designing logos, newspaper advertising design, bills, flyers, changing the size of the image and image backgrounds, image mixing, adjust the tones of the images and also incorporate special effects to images.
The assignments you do during the course relevant to the job market, they can use them to showcase your skills as a graphic designer during your job or internship interviews.
Who Can Apply
- The course is perfect for freshers
- Become a graphic designer with Photoshop
- Become illustrators
Jobs You Can Apply
- Creative Graphic Designer
- Creative Director
- Creative Executive
- Photoshop Artist
- Logo Designer
- UI Designer
- Introduction to graphic designing and software installation
- Flyer design
- Social media ad design
- Vector tracing
- Logo and pattern design
- Branding and freelancing marketplaces
- Gig marketing
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Photoshop basic editing
- Advanced photo manipulation
- Mobile UI UX design
- Problem solving and examination